1. John Benton Binkerd, b. 1885; m. Winifred May Pine; they had six children.
Winifred May Pine, b. … daughter of Frederick Baldon Pine and Nona Welthy Dodd
2. John J. Binkerd, b. … m. Ada Wonderlich 1881, came to Dorsey in 1882
3. Ada Wonderlich, b. … m. John J. Binkerd 1881
Children of John J. Binkerd and Ada Wonderlich:
i. John Benton Binkerd, b. 1885 m. Winifred May Pine
4. John Binkerd, m. Judith …
5. Judith …. , b. m. John Binkerd
Children of John Binkerd and Judith … :
i. John J. Binkerd, b. … m. Ada Wonderlich 1881, came to Dorsey in 1882
ii. James Binkerd b. … m. Harriet …; two daughters and three sons.
iii. Daniel and wife Flora, came to Dorsey in 1879; the youngest of the three, a hotel keeper and postmaster, owned a store, in 1890 he sold out and went to Lexington, NE.. he and Flora had two sons and a daughter.
Notes: Judith was a cousin of President Andrew Johnson
8. …. Binkerd, b.; m. … Studebaker
9. …. Studebaker, b.; m. … Binkerd
Notes: The Binkerds were Pennsylvania Dutch
The Binkerd’s came from Iowa [and so did the Campbells… at least Amelia Elizabeth Campbell claimed to have been born at Council Bluff, Iowa …ldr