Cedar Landing

“The 1888 House is the assumed name for what is officially registered with the National Historic Society as the Moeck House.”
— Jeff Mullins

Old timers around Rainier will recall the area was known as “Cedar Landing” and the wharf as “The Moeck Dock.” Later the area was referred to as “Kentucky Flat.” The 1888 House is now owned by Jeff and Mary Mullins who use it for a family business. They sell antiques and collectables. Stop in for a visit.

“We have a meeting room in the back; we hold church services; sometimes we do weddings.”
— Jeff Mullins

moeck75

Share Button
Print Friendly, PDF & Email