Lindbergh Honored Again
At last the question of what to call the steadily growing community that is rising along the highway about two miles east of Rainier has been settled. For some time it was called “Buzz’s station, “ then someone called it “East Rainier” and that lasted a short while and was forgotten. The people in that community have decided to call the place “Lindbergh” in honor of the world’s greatest hero of the hour. It is not improbable that when Colonel Lindbergh visits this section this fall he will pass through the little community that is his namesake.
[Reported in the Rainier Review, 29 JUly 1927]